Newly formed promoters SK Promotions, will finally launch their inaugural show this evening. Billed as ‘Next Generation‘, the show will take place in Citywest hotel, Saggart, Co. Dublin.
The event will feature some local talent and some top up-and-coming prospects from the Irish boxing scene. Here’s a look at some of the fighters in action tonight –
- Sean ‘Creaghzy Horse’ Creagh (6-1). The all-action fighter will headline tonight’s show. The light-welterweight is a hometown favourite and is aiming for domestic titles in 2018
- Victor Rabei (2-0), Victor has looked really impressive in his debut year as a pro and will look to make a statement tonight as he aims to make it 3-0. He’s hoping to secure a big domestic showdown with Sean Creagh in 2018 as he marches towards domestic title fights
- Craig McCarthy (1-0). The popular Waterford native will look to build on a strong debut performance in this super-middleweight bout.
- Chris Mullaly (1-0). Light-Heavyweight Mullaly has been handed a decent test as he faces Dominican Manny Bique in what should be a great, all-action contest for the fans.
- Liam Gaynor (1-0). Local fighter Gaynor has been handed a tough test as he faces Krzysztof Rogowski in a Super-Featherweight bout
- Cillian Reardon makes his much-anticipated debut. Reardon is the Head of strength and conditioning with the Leinster Rugby senior team. He will face Southpaw Santos Medrano, a tough, experienced fighter . The 33-year-old has over 71 bouts to his name and with his southpaw style will undoubtably cause problems for Reardon on his first professional appearance.
* Doors open at 6.30pm and the first fight is at 7pm.
* Tickets start from only €35 and can be purchased at the venue.